Finding the silver lining
Every little helps
Gratitude has been a huge revelation over the last few weeks and months, and has really come into it’s own this week. As it goes, this week I’ve had plenty to celebrate as well as little things that I’ve loved having or doing. The thing is, sometimes you really do have to actively think about it to appreciate how much good you’ve actually had. I’ll share some of my celebrations with you, and I’d love you to comment with your ‘wins’ too!
Spring Double giveaway
Invisible Equestrian Feature
Grab your copy for FREE at your local tack store (whilst keeping your distance from others…) or read online here
Not forgetting the little things
- Being at home with my family
- Cuddles whilst working from home from Eliza & Jim 💜
- Time to pin down my morning routine
- The amazing experience of hearing the new 8D track from Pentatonix. If you haven’t heard it – go find it now! It’s a whole new world of musicality
- Community awareness both online and offline
- Zoom, Skype, Whatsapp, Messenger – keeping us together whilst we’re apart from loved ones
How about you? What have you enjoyed this week, what’s made you smile? Comments below!
Much love & stay safe,