Tails to Treasure
Remembering your horse with a treasured piece
This is a rule they all know without fail
For when angels new sport a short cut bob
They all know this horse did a very good job
His owner couldn’t bear to part with her friend
So she saved his tail, now it can’t be the end
She braided and wrapped it in ribbons and bows
The hardest part as everyone knows
To enter Heaven with no tail is an honour
A sign of the trust he bestowed upon her
A message shared both far and wide
Tells us all that this horse was cared for with pride
He may be in Heaven, his time on Earth done
But this horse was cherished, cared for by one
He left behind a broken heart
And a soul from which he will never part
Let's make that tail count
Tails to talk about
1. Fill in the order form below, and make your payment
2. You receive your confirmation email, including details of any balance due
3. I send you a stamped addressed envelope for you to return your
4. Images are
5. I inlay the tail into the photo
6. Any outstanding balance is now due, prior to the artwork being delivered to my framer
7. 14 – 28 days turnaround with framer
8. Final artwork is carefully wrapped and sent out to you, along with any leftover
Yesterday I was given this amazing photograph with some of Honey’s tail hair, which was a complete surprise and was overwhelmed… Thank you for such a lovely gift, it means the world to me and I am so lucky to have some wonderful memories of my special girl
If a photoshoot is booked in conjunction with your frame order, a 50% booking fee is required to secure the date.
The balance of the photoshoot is due 7 days before your session.
Do I have to have a photoshoot with you?
I do however offer 25% off photoshoots purchased in conjunction with one of these frames.