I want to reassure you that I will be taking all precautions advised by the government and local authorities in regard to COVID-19. Client safety is my number one priority!
I will continue to monitor the latest news and recommendations of the British government and update this page accordingly.
I hope to safely see you soon!
I commit to:
- Monitor my own health and err on the side of caution to reschedule if I have any possible symptoms of the virus.
- Take my temperature before leaving for each shoot.
- Stay home as much as possible to limit my exposure to the virus.
- Reschedule sessions for 14 days if I find I’ve been exposed to the virus.
At sessions, I will:
- Maintain a 2m social distance.
- Make no physical greetings such as hugs or handshakes.
- Disinfect all equipment (including shared halters, lead ropes, and my sample products etc.) with wipes before and after each use.
- Wear a mask if social distance cannot be maintained.
- Not enter a barn without consent.
- If consent is given, thoroughly sanitise my hands before entering and wear a mask.
I am maintaining a liberal rescheduling policy, meaning either one of us can reschedule up until the time of the shoot if there is a concern for safety. I also request that clients reschedule if they are feeling unwell, even if it is mild, and also to let me know if they become ill within 2 weeks after the session.
All ordering sessions will take place over Zoom to minimise face-to-face contact. You will still have the opportunity to see the sample products on your photoshoot, and of course I will have these to hand for your ordering session to show again if required.
As part of our commitment to provide a safe working environment for all on set during the unprecedented, fast-changing COVID situation, we need to know that you have listened to or read, and understood the following statements as part of your agreement with Laura Fiddaman Photography, in that:
- You have no cause to believe that you have COVID-19 (an NHS symptom-checker can be found here) or may have been exposed to SARS-CoV-2/COVID-19.
- You have been meeting the Government COVID guidelines and physical-distancing when not at work as defined here.
- As far as you are aware, you have not been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 or anyone who is showing symptoms consistent with COVID-19 within the last 14 days.
- You have not travelled to, nor to your knowledge had any contact with any individual travelling from any high COVID-risk countries (as deemed by UK FCDO) in the 14 days prior to the shoot.
- You have not had a cough, or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above in the last 14 days.
- If you develop a cough or a temperature of 38 degrees centigrade or above at any point before or during or within 14 days following the shoot you will immediately inform the photographer engaging you.
- If you are over 70 years of age or have any pre-existing condition which would put yourself at increased risk of severe illness from COVID-19, as defined by the Government here, you must inform your photographer.
- You will notify production immediately should anything change as regards to the above confirmations.
Last updated 31/10/2020 20:51:00 GMT